Long ago, when we dreamed and planned, we named our home Sanctuary. We built and continue to build a symbiotic environment for birds and mammals. This was called a "hobby", when in truth it is our entire way of life. We accept anything with feathers but especially the infirm, the hunger and the orphaned. We also have accepted a miniature horse, goats, chickens, dogs, cats and two llamas. Have a look!
Recent blog posts
- BirD-elicious Food is available NOW
- Toucan Ranch Rescue
- How to pull a blood feather
- BirD-elicious Gourmet Parrot Food LINK
- Bird Companion Newsletter
- Birds being Poisoned
- What to do when you find a baby bird.
- 2013 Tax Deductible Donation Time
- How Much Does Your Bird Weigh?
- Parrot Confidential / Nature/ PBS